Usrati Jannati

Usrati Jannati

Usrati Fi Misr

Usrati Fi Misr

Keluarga Di Johor

Keluarga Di Johor

Keluarga Di Kelantan

Keluarga Di Kelantan
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Write a 100-150 word essay

Monday, June 11, 2007


A
Write a 100-150 word essay describing your New Year resolutions for 2007.

One of my resolutions for 2007 is to enhance my writing skill. In my opinion, writing is a way to keep our mind active and civilize. When we want to write, we must have some information. And we do know that by reading, learning and researching, we’ll get more info and knowledge. A good writer came from a good reader.

In order to achieve the resolutions, I plan my steps. Firstly, I want to assure that my writing in Malay will be improve and fluent. I joint kelantan magazine’s team as they always arrange profitable activities to those who like writing. Until now, we already publish a magazine, two bulletins and more than five Weekly leaflets. We also have “bengkel penulisan” to refresh our writing.

Secondly, I hardly try to attend English class every Thursday and Friday. The teachers and students there were always happy to help me to excellent the language. They also asked the students to write monthly article and publish it in The Voice bulletin. Since last year, we already publish twelve bulletins.

Thirdly, I read newspapers. I meant local newspaper. I like to read Liwa’ Islami. Then I’ll ask a few of my friends to pick up some interested articles and we translated them together. Sometime we tried to translate song or poet. Until now, we already translated four articles, a song and a poet. Most of them had already been published. I also tried to write my own Arabic article.

Although this essay will end now but I’ll try my best to keep my steps to enhance my writing skills will always move forward.


B
Write a 100-150 word essay describing your New Year resolutions for 2007.

One of my resolutions for 2007 is to enhance my writing skills. In my opinion, writing is a way to keep our mind active and disciplined. When we want to write, we must have some information. And we do know that by reading, learning and researching, we’ll get more information and knowledge. A good writer usually comes from a good reader.

In order to achieve the resolutions, I plan my steps. Firstly, I want to ensure [“assure” is not the correct word – check dictionary] that my writing in Malay will be improved and fluent. I joint the kelantan magazine’s team as they always arrange for profitable activities for those who like writing. Until now, we have already published a magazine, two bulletins and more than five Weekly leaflets. We also have a “bengkel penulisan” [the correct English phrase is “writing workshop”] to improve our writing.

Secondly, I hardly try attend my English classes every Thursday and Friday. The teachers and students there were always willing to help me to excel in the language. They also ask the students to write monthly articles and publish it in The Voice bulletin. Since last year, we have already published twelve bulletins. [How come I don’t know about these bulletins? J]

Thirdly, I read newspapers. I mean the local Egyptian newspaper. I like to read Liwa’ Islami. Then I’ll ask a few of my friends to pick up some interesting articles and we translate them together. Sometimes we will try [because you are still doing it] to translate a song or a poem [“poet” is the person who writes poems/poetry]. Until now, we have already translated four articles, a song and a poem. Most of them have already been published. I also try to write my own Arabic article.

Although this essay will end now but I’ll try my best to keep my steps to enhance my writing skills and to move forward.

Teacher Syazlin: GOOD FLOW, CHECK TENSES, AND KEEP UP THE READING AND WRITING HABITS – THEY ARE VERY HEALTHY!!

Me: InsyaAllah!

0 comments: