Usrati Jannati

Usrati Jannati

Usrati Fi Misr

Usrati Fi Misr

Keluarga Di Johor

Keluarga Di Johor

Keluarga Di Kelantan

Keluarga Di Kelantan
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Next part of homework

Sunday, December 24, 2006



Accident

bicycle

difficult

address

terrible

Accident. They said, “It doesn’t have a smell.” It can happen everywhere at anytime. I remember once I got my first bicycle. My heart was pleased when I rode it. I was very excited to ride it whenever my parents were out. I could ride freely. One day, I wish to go to my friend’s house out of my village. It was quite difficult because I didn’t know his address.

Bang! It was shocking. The sound came from junction in front. My journey to my friend’s house was interrupted by the bang sound. I wonder what happened there as I speed my ride to reach the junction.

Oh! It was…it was terrible. I couldn’t say a word…