Usrati Jannati

Usrati Jannati

Usrati Fi Misr

Usrati Fi Misr

Keluarga Di Johor

Keluarga Di Johor

Keluarga Di Kelantan

Keluarga Di Kelantan

Next part of homework

Sunday, December 24, 2006



Accident

bicycle

difficult

address

terrible

Accident. They said, “It doesn’t have a smell.” It can happen everywhere at anytime. I remember once I got my first bicycle. My heart was pleased when I rode it. I was very excited to ride it whenever my parents were out. I could ride freely. One day, I wish to go to my friend’s house out of my village. It was quite difficult because I didn’t know his address.

Bang! It was shocking. The sound came from junction in front. My journey to my friend’s house was interrupted by the bang sound. I wonder what happened there as I speed my ride to reach the junction.

Oh! It was…it was terrible. I couldn’t say a word…